Passionate self-taught software engineer - professional since 2007, hobbyist since a long time before that.
- Certified DDD practitioner, attended Eric Evans course & DDDX 2013.
- Advocate of GRASP principles, more so than SOLID.
- Advocate of simplicity, Occams Razor guides everything I do.
- Challenged by distributed systems design - CQRS & event sourcing.
- Riding the functional wave on Nemerle and F#.
- Prolific open source contributor.
I am a Fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe, and a member of the Open Rights Group.